Monday 8 August 2016

Spectacular places in Australia

Hello !  How have you been ??  These days, I'm so busy because of a lot of homework and many enjoyable plans lol  I'm already used to living in Brisbane, but there are many awesome places I haven't been in Brisbane.  Today, I wanna write about one of beautiful places I already went in Brisbane and my trip to Hamilton Island.  Are you ready ?  Here we go !

Heart Reef
I went to Hamilton Island during the last holiday with Asako.  Sea was so beautiful that I could see many fish.  I joined the heart reef and white heaven beach tour.  Unfortunately, the weather was not good, so I couldn't see sun light reflect in the sea.  However, it was awesome !  I felt how amazing great barrier reef is.  As you can see on the right photo, heart reef is so cute :-) !   Hamilton Island is famous for a honeymoon place so that there were a lot of couples there...  I definitely wanna go again as honeymoon lol I recommend you to go Hamilton Island, although it's very expensive lol

Springbrooke National Park
Also, I went to Springbrooke National Park, which is located in Brisbane.  This was also great !!  I do love blue color in nature.  Although it takes a lot of time to go there, it's definitely worth going there !!  After that, we went to Tamborine Mountain to see sunset.  Although is was so cold, the scenery was amazing.  The sunset was so breathtaking in its beauty.  I do love Australia, which has beautiful nature.  In Japan, I rarely saw sky and stars, but now I see every day because they are soooooooo beautiful.  I cannot stop looking at sky at night !! 


Tamborine Mountain
My new class, EAP2, is very difficult for me.  Most students are too high level, so I desperately catch up with classes...  To be honest, after IELTS test, I couldn't concentrate on studying.  Therefore, this is good opportunity to restart.  Although sometimes I feel so sad about my poor English skill, I'm enjoying every day.  In particular, I'm very happy with my host family.  Children are so cute and they always ask me to play together lol  Mother, Father and my Chinese roommate are so kind.  I do love everyone !!!  Thank you for reading !  I'm looking forward to your comment !!






10 comments:

  1. Hi Haruka

    What wonderful photos! It looks like you are really making the most of your stay here in Brisbane. Good luck with EAP II and keep working hard :)

    All the best
    Henno

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! very beautiful photos!
    i want to go there someday!
    and your English abilities are so good!
    i think i have to make plenty of effort either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG!
    What a beautiful place Hamilton island is🤔
    Is heart island located at around Melbourne?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Haruka!
    Your pictures are very beautiful!!
    I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heart Reef! That's where I want to go now.
    Tell me about your trip sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photos! Let me see more your beautiful pics of the Heart Reef

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are very awesome pictures
    I wanna go there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Haruka

    You could take nice pictures!
    I really want to go to the Heart Reef.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to know you have great time here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete